This programme equips students with the necessary foundation to pursue a future in business. The programme emphasises on learning by doing, and therefore, students are regularly required to work on actual projects.
Students are exposed to a dynamic environment, which encourages two-way interaction between students and lecturers. Learning also takes place beyond the classroom via community service, participation in competitions, and many more. The programme stimulates our students’ curiosity and appreciation of knowledge, and inspires lifelong learning.
Upon successful completion of this programme, students are eligible to enroll into our degree programmes, creating a seamless transition towards pursuing a future in business.
- Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) / O Level, minimum 5 credits including English and Mathematics with a pass in Bahasa Melayu
- Unified Examination Certificate (UEC), pass with minimum 3Bs including English and Mathematics
- Other qualifications will be considered on a case-by-case basis
- March, August and December
- Information Technology
- Principles of Accounting
- Principles of Economics
- English I
- English II
- Fundamentals of SME
- Introduction to Business Law
- People & Organisation
- Quantitative Techniques
- Introduction to Marketing